Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Planning

It's the day before we leave...and we're still finalizing the itinerary! So many places, so many reservations to keep track of. We are supposed to visit: Iceland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Slovakia, and Hungary (and stop in London to catch our flight home). We'll be traveling by plane, train, bus (and hopefully ferry somewhere in there). I'm starting this blog so I can write things down as they happen... otherwise the whole trip will be a blur when I get back. This way everyone at home can read about our travels, know we're safe, and keep in touch!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi hon,

Hope you are having fun. I took care of the things you asked me to. Enjoy the hot springs for me! Miss you...

Ryan

mgolds57 said...

Hi Jess,

Well, I had a very witty post, except I did not have a google account, and when I signed up, everything I had already typed disappeared. Anyway, hope you guys continue to have a great time, enjoy Iceland and all of your other destinations. We look forward to hearing and seeing more about your adventures, and seeing you soon! Talk to you soon.

Love,
Mike, Corie, and Barry